Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
Links to Third Party Sites
Identifiable Information Use with Social Media
In addition, when you interact with any That’s My Robot LLC property page or account on a social media platform, such as Facebook, Twitter, etc…, we may collect the personally identifiable information that you make available to us on that page or account including your social media account ID. However, we will comply with the privacy policies of the corresponding social media platform and we will only collect and store such personally identifiable information that we are permitted to collect by those social media platforms. If you choose to link or login to your That’s My Robot LLC account with or through a social networking service, That’s My Robot LLC and that service may share certain information about you and your activities. With your consent, we also may share information about your activities, including what you view on the Site, with that social network’s users.
Although children under 13 years of age may use and view this site, That’s My Robot LLC does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, do not provide personal information to That’s My Robot LLC without providing us with consent from your parents. If That’s My Robot LLC discovers that a child under the age of 13 has provided That’s My Robot LLC with personal information and we do not have parental consent, That’s My Robot LLC will immediately delete that child’s information from this Site.
If you believe that this company has been provided with the personal information of a child under the age of 13 without parental consent, please notify us immediately at info(at)thatsmyrobot(dot)org.
Questions About this Policy or Access to Your Information
You may also use the contact information provided to request access or changes to your personally identifiable information; however, you will not be permitted to examine the personally identifiable information of any other person or entity and may be required to provide us with personally identifiable information to verify your identity prior to accessing any records containing information about you. We may not accommodate a request to change or delete personally identifiable information if we believe doing so would violate any law or legal requirement, or cause the information to be incorrect.
Last updated on May 2, 2018 at 11:48 am.